October 2010 was our best-ever month, with over 24,000 hits.
Our top five downloads are:
- Huerta de Soto, Jesus, Money, Bank Credit and Economic Cycles (2,445 hits)
- Mises, The Causes of the Economic Crisis (two entries – doh: 926 + 215 hits)
- Hayek, F A, Prices and Production, and other works (1000 hits)
- Public attitudes to banking (880 hits)
- Sean Corrigan, Bastiat’s Iceberg (633 hits)
Visitors came from most of the world but the top five countries were UK, USA, Canada, Spain and Germany. Courtesy of Google Analytics for the year to date, our visitor locations: